Please contact us with an questions you may have or if you wish to cancel. Cancellation with full refund or event credit is available up to 72 hours before your shoot date.
Just a few notes to make things go smoothly for you on the day;
- You must be the only person attending on the day. If you require extra assistance then this must be arranged in advance.
- If arriving by car, the car park is the last entrance off Waterway Street West (NG2 1NL) . Set this as your Sat. Nav. destination as access to the car park is not possible from Queens Bridge Road or Traffic Street. Alternative parking is just 2 minutes away at Nottingham Train Station at reasonable day rates and on Crocus Street between Sheriffs Way and Arkwright Street.
- Nottingham Train Station and Tram stop is just a 2 minute walk away (head out of the station front entrance, past the big Unity Square building as you exit the front of the station, then pass the Vat and Fiddle pub at Castle Rock Brewery and enter Karlsruhe House under the green sign).
- Press Number 4 when you get to the lobby of Karlsruhe House or call us if the blue door is locked.
- Arrive around 10 minutes before your session. This is an ideal time to get a drink and pass on any ideas you have so we can assist with lighting, backgrounds etc, giving you as much time with the model as possible.
- Please ensure you are happy with the levels you will be photographing on the day. We back our models 100% and if they say no to a request / pose / position then their word is final.
- Only direct the model(s) verbally, no physical contact or direction is permitted.
- Please advise of any clothing items / props you wish to bring with you as anything not previously discussed may get refused on the day. If this includes underwear, then the model will be keeping this at the end of the session and it will not be returned.
Regards and see you on the day!
Studio Number: 0115 678 3332